Auto Works Services
Paintless Dent Repair, Hail Damage Repair and Dings
From expert paintless dent, hail damage and ding damage repair - we're here when you need us! Learn more about the services we offer below.
Our services include:
- Paintless Dent Repair
- Hail Damage Repair
- Door Dings
- Dent Removal
Due to the nature of most dents, it's hard to determine how much it will cost to repair your dent or dents. At Autoworks Inc. the estimate is always free. Most minor dents and door dings can be repaired for less than $100. Larger dents where the paint has not been broken can be repaired as well, but due to varying sizes, depths, and location of the dent, there are no set prices for large dents. These big dents must be looked at on a case by case basis for accurate estimates.
What is Paintless Dent Repair?
Paintless Dent Repair (PDR) is an innovative process for repairing minor dents, dings, and hail damage at a fraction of the cost of conventional body work. All of this is done without disturbing your car's original paint job. Our highly trained professionals use specialized tools to gently massage the dents out from the back of the car's panels, restoring the panel to its original shape. No sanding, priming or painting is necessary. In most cases, there is no evidence the dent ever existed.
What are the benefits of Paintless Dent Repair?
- Preserve the value of your car - With PDR, your car will be worth more money when it comes time to sell it. You can avoid costly penalties for visible damage atlease return time.
- Maintain your car's original appearance - The PDR process does not use paint, so there is no worry about matching the paint color or texture.
- Save money - Get better results than conventional body work at a fraction of the cost
- Save time - Door dings and minor dents can usually be repaired in just a few hours. Hail damage can be repaired with PDR in an average of only 1 or 2 days, as compared to the conventional body work time of one to three weeks.
- Protect the environment- Because PDR does not use any paints or fillers, no hazardous chemicals are released into the environment.
Is PDR a new process?
Not at all. PDR has been in practice in auto factories around the world for over 40 years, and the general public has enjoyed the benefits of PDR since the late 1980s. The thin gauged metal and flexible polyurethane paint of today's cars make the PDR process an ideal solution for fixing minor dents, dings and hail damage.
AutoWorks is a dent repair company in Wheat Ridge that you can depend on to fix that dent on your car. We offer a lifetime written warranty on all we do, from a single dent to a complete hail repair! Visit our Wheat Ridge location for peace of mind in completing your repair.